Permitting Flood Plain Property
If you are looking to utilize floodplain property, please check out the forms below for more information.
Already have a garden? Need resources to sustain it?
1. Need tools? Try Second Harvest's Community Tool Box!
2. Need seeds? Try the Nashville Library's Seed Exchange!
3. Need help with gardening education? Try the Davidson County Master Gardeners!
5. Need garden or food books? Try Community Food Advocates' Lending Library!
6. Wanna attend gardening workshops and gain some skills? Try the Urban Green Lab and
7. Wanna find out what is in your soil and what is best to grow in your garden? Try the low cost soil test at UT Extension!
10. Need a low-cost water option? Try the Cumberland River Compact's rain barrels!
-Check back regularly for updates.
-Do you or your community organization have resources to share with existing or new community gardens? Please let us know! Email email@example.com! Thanks for sharing!